For Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
TTG CE4 Gallery allows you to create image galleries from a robust and flexible set of features, using Adobe Lightroom’s Web module. Publish standalone image galleries, or combine with other CE4 components to create a complete website.
- Responsive galleries scale to fit devices of any size, providing fantastic viewing for desktop and laptop displays, tablets and mobile phones.
- Fully customize your gallery’s branding and colors, page layout and gallery behavior.
- Masonry layout options!
- Easily create and manage galleries using Lightroom’s Publish Services and our TTG CE4 Publisher plugin (sold separately).
- Galleries make intelligent use of your content for fantastic, honest search engine optimization (SEO).
- E-commerce support via Fotomoto.com or our CE4 Cart shopping cart system!
- Social networking features include dedicated links for your Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter profiles, and Open Graph Protocol implementation so that Facebook and Twitter will recognize your pages when shared.
- Password protect your image galleries.
- Integrate your galleries with Google Maps and Google Analytics.
- No Flash!
- Optionally, allow images to be downloaded, display color labels, utilize image permalinks, and more …
Combine CE4 Gallery + TTG CE4 Publisher to unlock additional features!
- Create and manage galleries via Lightroom’s Publish Services.
- Search image galleries by title, caption, file name or keyword.
- Breadcrumb navigation.
About the CE4 Plugin Series
The CE4 plugin series is built from seven+ years of experience creating Web plugins for Lightroom, and more than 15 years in web-design.
CE4 galleries, pages and themes are built for the modern Web, using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. They are responsive, designed to be viewed in modern desktop, tablet and mobile browsers. Search engine optimization and social networking features are built-in, along with powerful, flexible customization options. Host your website on your own space, under your own name; publish content using FTP or via Lightroom's Publish Services.
The CE4 Web Publishing Suite transforms Lightroom in a powerful Web publishing platform.
Mac or Windows PC, running Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
PHP 5.2.6 or newer; PHP 7 not yet supported
SQLite and PDO modules enabled
CE4 plugins are not standalone software, and require Lightroom to run. Content should be published to the Web via FTP, requiring a domain name and standard web hosting. Hosted website services such as those provided by LiveBooks, Squarespace, etc. do not qualify as standard web hosting and are incompatible with output from TTG plugins. For quality, affordable, TTG certified hosting, we fervently recommend Bluehost.
The Turning Gate offers friendly, comprehensive product support. We are dedicated to seeing every customer successfully launch their website. For support details, visit our website's support page.
All sales are final, no refunds.
Only available as a digital download.