CE4 Client Response Gallery
For Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
CE4 Client Response Gallery facilitates communication between the photographer and client following a photo shoot. The photographer posts a gallery of images online, and the client is able to make selects and provide feedback, sending that information to the photographer’s email address for further processing.
The photographer hosts galleries on their own website, and the gallery is highly customizable, visually and behaviorally.
Compared to its predecessors, the new CE4 Client Response Gallery is a complete overhaul, bringing to bear powerful new features to improve the experience for photographers and clients alike.
- Client submissions are sent to the photographer’s email, and can also be viewed online from within the admin console.
- Improved layout and formatted for submitted messages, making client feedback easier to process.
- Galleries can span multiple pages.
- Gallery overhead has been significantly reduced, improving gallery performance and stability substantially, especially for large jobs.
When CE4 Client Response Gallery is combined with CE4 Publisher, additional features become available, such as:
- Client selects and feedback are saved in real-time, preventing accidental data loss and allowing clients to quit the gallery and resume their work at a later time.
- Create client accounts and assign galleries to individual clients; clients will see a list of their galleries when logging in.
For more information about the gallery’s features and capabilities, please visit our CE4 Client Response Gallery documentation.
About the CE4 Plugin Series
The CE4 plugin series is built from seven+ years of experience creating Web plugins for Lightroom, and more than 15 years in web-design.
CE4 galleries, pages and themes are built for the modern Web, using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. They are responsive, designed to be viewed in modern desktop, tablet and mobile browsers. Search engine optimization and social networking features are built-in, along with powerful, flexible customization options. Host your website on your own space, under your own name; publish content using FTP or via Lightroom's Publish Services.
The CE4 Web Publishing Suite transforms Lightroom in a powerful Web publishing platform.
Mac or Windows PC, running Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
PHP 5.2.6 or newer; PHP 7 not yet supported
SQLite and PDO modules enabled
CE4 plugins are not standalone software, and require Lightroom to run. Content should be published to the Web via FTP, requiring a domain name and standard web hosting. Hosted website services such as those provided by LiveBooks, Squarespace, etc. do not qualify as standard web hosting and are incompatible with output from TTG plugins. For quality, affordable, TTG certified hosting, we fervently recommend Bluehost.
The Turning Gate offers friendly, comprehensive product support. We are dedicated to seeing every customer successfully launch their website. For support details, visit our website's support page.
All sales are final, no refunds.
Only available as a digital download.