For Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
TTG CE4 Cart is a shopping cart system for The Turning Gate’s CE4 series image galleries, and is the only full-fledged shopping cart system for Lightroom-based Web publishing. Used together with a supported TTG image gallery, CE4 Cart makes it easy to sell images and other goods from your website using a cart that is mobile-friendly, visually cohesive with your site design, and easy to manage and maintain.
The cart optionally supports PayPal for online payments, or can be used to generate invoiced orders for those preferring to collect offline payment. Salable items may be setup with any number of additional purchase options. Orders are sent to your email, and may be saved to your server as a backup.
Supported features include:
- Accept payments online via PayPal, or create invoiced orders to collect offline payment.
- Sale and instant delivery of downloadable image files.
- Percentage-based discount codes.
- Fixed value discount coupons.
- Online setup of products and fully customizable product options.
- Sell individual images or create photo packages.
- Support for multiple product types for individual images.
- Multiple shipping tiers.
- Supports mobile web galleries.
The new version 3.1.1 brings improved handling of pricing and taxes for our European customers!
- Only collect tax for Euro countries if selling to other Euro countries.
- Option to prevent selling Digital Downloads to Eurozone, other than to own country if part of Eurozone.
- Back-calculation of taxes.
- A new option to prevent sales from any country to EU countries.
- New mode for additional fields – whether these should appear on Transactionless, Paypal, or Both. This will help EU customers create a field for VAT if needed for offline handling of tax exemption. Or any other fields such as Instructions for Photographer.
- Capture of IP address per order for auditing.
- For complete details, see the CE4 Cart 3.1.1 changelog.
About the CE4 Plugin Series
The CE4 plugin series is built from seven+ years of experience creating Web plugins for Lightroom, and more than 15 years in web-design.
CE4 galleries, pages and themes are built for the modern Web, using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. They are responsive, designed to be viewed in modern desktop, tablet and mobile browsers. Search engine optimization and social networking features are built-in, along with powerful, flexible customization options. Host your website on your own space, under your own name; publish content using FTP or via Lightroom's Publish Services.
The CE4 Web Publishing Suite transforms Lightroom in a powerful Web publishing platform.
Mac or Windows PC, running Lightroom 3/4/5/6/CC2015.
PHP 5.2.6 or newer; PHP 7 not yet supported
SQLite and PDO modules enabled
CE4 plugins are not standalone software, and require Lightroom to run. Content should be published to the Web via FTP, requiring a domain name and standard web hosting. Hosted website services such as those provided by LiveBooks, Squarespace, etc. do not qualify as standard web hosting and are incompatible with output from TTG plugins. For quality, affordable, TTG certified hosting, we fervently recommend Bluehost.
The Turning Gate offers friendly, comprehensive product support. We are dedicated to seeing every customer successfully launch their website. For support details, visit our website's support page.
All sales are final, no refunds.
Only available as a digital download.