The Turning Gate is a part of Matthew Campagna, Inc.
Information We Collect
For all visitors to our site, we collect aggregated information on pages viewed, including IP address, timestamps, logins to our site, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
For buyers making purchases on our website, we collect necessary information for the transaction and record keeping purposes, including name, email address, country of residence, and IP address.
For newsletter subscribers and forum registrants, we collect necessary information including your name and email address. When reading our newsletter or visiting our forum, your IP address is recorded for analytics and security purposes.
We use SendOwl for processing payment, analytics, delivery of software purchases, and purchase validation when installing or updating the purchased software.
We support payments through PayPal and Stripe.
We do not record buyer payment or bank details.
Collected information is used for the business interests of developing our site and services to provide a better experience for our visitors, delivering purchased goods and requested services such as our newsletter, and for ensuring secure and legitimate use of our website.
When processing your personal data for such interests, we do so with respect and deference to your own interests, rights and freedoms.
The Turning Gate collects your data:
- to respond to your enquiry, ask a question, contact you about your request or other reasons related to offering and improving our services;
- provide checkout capabilities on our site;
- to enable us to communicate business and product changes and updates to customers;
- for buyers who buy something that is delivered by SendOwl, to provide access to purchased software;
- to protect against, identify and help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- to fulfill our legal and financial obligations.
Your personal data is not shared or sold, in raw or aggregate form, unless as required by law. We have no relationships with ad server companies.
If we plan to use the personal data that you provide for any other purpose, we will notify you of such purpose, and our legal basis for doing so.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and remove them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- to keep you signed in;
- to optimize site performance during your session;
- to recognize you on our website and remember your previous preferences, location, etc.;
- to ensure the continuity of your session between pages, including items added to your shopping cart, album interactions such as image selections, etc.;
- for analytics and security; our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address; bad actors may be blacklisted by IP address;
These cookies record session information on the device you’re using to access our website.
For users not logged in, data is not tracked to identifiable information, is not saved beyond the lifetime of the session, and is not shared outside of the system either to first or third parties, or agents thereof.
For all users, data is not used to track you from one site to another
For cookies that are essential, your consent is not required. For the use of the other types of cookies described in this policy, we do ask you for your consent when you first visit our website. You can withdraw your consent or remove these cookies at any time via your browser preferences.
Some cookies may be set by third-parties, outlined below.
Data Collection and Storage
Our company collects personal data and stores it securely. We also use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary equipment required to run the service. Specifically, these vendors are:
Google Analytics, Fotomoto, MediaTemple, Cloudflare, Amazon Web Service, SendOwl, PayPal, Stripe
Retention and Withdrawal
We retain your personal data as long as needed for the purposes for which we collected it, plus a reasonable period to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or to comply with legal requirements.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites