New updates are available for Backlight and the Theater Add-on.
Backlight 1.2.2 Release 3 is well-described as a maintenance release. Details below.
Meanwhile, the Theater Add-on introduces a new presentation type, Flexstrip! It’s a fun, slider-like presentation, with some elasticity in its animations. I think it’s quite fun for small-ish albums, and while feature-light in its current form, I have some ideas for features I might like to add at some point in the future. Try out our demo here.
For downloads, look for notifications to arrive via email, or have your orders resent from our Support page.
Theater Add-on 1.2.4
- Adds the new presentation type, Flexstrip.
To update, remove and replace the backlight/modules/pangolin-theater folder.
Backlight 1.2.2 Release 3
- Fixes ‘border-radius’ property not clipping image corners as one might expect in album sets and albums.
- Fixes color inheritance issue in sidebars.
- Fixes html lang and meta charset attributes to properly pull user settings from designer.
- Improves styling of lists in the main content area.
- Removes some obsolete code.
- Expands image sizing scaling logic in the Classic grid layout to better accommodate square images in differently sized grid cells.
To update from Backlight + Pages 1.2.2 to Backlight + Pages 1.2.2 Release 2 :
IMPORTANT : Do NOT replace the entire backlight directory! Doing so will remove ALL data and settings!
Remove and re-upload the following files and directories:
Clear the Designer Template Cache by visiting Backlight -> Designer -> Templates -> Clear Template Cache
To update from earlier versions of Backlight+Pages to Backlight+Pages 1.2.2 Release 3, follow upgrade instructions for 1.2.2 Release 1.