Cart Add-on 4.0.1 is now available for Backlight, featuring fixes and general improvements to the cart experience.
Here’s what’s new!
Cart Add-on 4.0.1
- Adds cart listing to Invoiced checkout page to be consistent with PayPal review page
- Adds headings to customers’ cart pages
- Adds content markup to some customers’ cart pages, to fix spacing with other page elements
- Fixes issue with punctuation in Product names
- Fixes missing package placeholder image
- Replaces hyphen as spacer in base pricing selection to avoid confusion as a negative value
- Fixes red coloring of ‘Incomplete’ in pricing and shipping listing
- Fixes error when setting prices for the first time for a given scheme
- Fixes error when editing item in package
- Adds propagation of product deletion to package items
- Miscellanous fixes
To update to Cart 4.0.1:
- Replace the following files and directories:
- Login to Backlight and click on ‘Cart’ to update the database
- Note that this release includes new items for headings for customer-facing Cart pages. To update these for your own language, visit Cart > Settings > Loclizations
Look for update links to arrive via email, or you my lookup your orders on our Support page to download the update.