TTG CE2 Client Response Gallery 4.1.0 RC2 and TTG CE2 Publisher 1.1.6 are now available. The new client response build improves metadata handling for publisher templates, while the Publisher update improves support for the client response gallery, and brings a handful of additional, general improvements detailed below.
TTG CE2 Publisher 1.1.6 Changelog:
* Support for Client Response Gallery
* Top-level galleries supports subdirectories, e.g. galleries/portfolio/
* Fixed a bug where publishing photos re-encrypted passwords, preventing passwords from working
* Fix to list all photos for mobile galleries for albums where pagination is enabled
* Removed unnecessary initiation of sessions that caused issues for some users
If you have trouble unzipping the downloads, check whether the downloaded files have apostrophes in the file name. If so, remove the apostrophes and try to unzip again. Not sure why this is happening. I have a support ticket in with the fulfillment service and I'm waiting for reply.