Update 1.1.3 is a hot-fix for TTG CE2 Publisher. We realized that passwords for protected galleries were exposed in the XML; this release fixes that, and includes some other small adjustments beside. Look for an update link to arrive via email, or lookup your order in the sidebar. Be sure to read the update steps below.
* Handling of custom cover images for Facebook's open graph
* Fix of current page html tag in page navigation
* Server-side password encryption
1. Overwrite the contents of publisher/api/lib on the server with publisher/api/lib in the zip file (no change to Lightroom plugin).
2. For every album that uses passwords, double-click the album in Lightroom then click 'Edit'. Until that is done, previously-configured passwords will not work.
3. No other updates to templates or re-publishing is required.