An update is now available for TTG CE2 Pages. Mostly tweaks. The headline additions are the new social networking icon for Instagram available on the Contact page, and changes to the Galleries page scripting which relate to TTG CE2 Publisher and support for custom thumbnails in publisher-managed galleries.
If upgrading an existing site using TTG CE2 Pages, I would recommend first backing up your existing files before updating with this version; no need to backup your /galleries/ folder, just the TTG CE2 Pages files and /resources/.
Reason being, the changes to the auto indexing script in this update and in the last update to TTG CE2 Auto Index may have a negative impact on those using drop-down menus via PHPlugins. I have not had time to investigate this yet. When I have time, I plan to look into it and update the drop-down script example if necessary. If you do have problems, you can disable the drop-down menus and rely on navigation through the Galleries page until we can address it.
I say "when I have time" for two reasons:
1. I am upgrading my work laptop's innards tomorrow, installing new RAM and a solid state drive because my machine has been nightmarishly slow the last few months and I'm just sick of it. I will need to backup my existing hard disk, perform the hardware swap, then restore my hard disk to the new drive. And I expect that two full hard disk transfers will eat up most of my day tomorrow, so I really don't expect to get much else done. Hopefully the process will go smoothly and there will be no further complications to extend the downtime.
2. Ben has delivered to me a new publisher build with support for lots of stuff, and my immediate priority for the rest of today and following the hardware surgery is going to be testing that and working new features into TTG CE2 Highslide Gallery. I will hopefully have updates ready for both the publisher and the Highslide gallery by the end of the week, but we'll see how that goes.
Sometime after all of this, I hope to dig into the drop-down menus to see whether anything need be changed, or whether the few reports I've recently had of difficulty are just anomalous occurrences.
Here's the itemized changelog for TTG CE2 Pages 5.2.5:
- Added Padding-top slider to Gallery Image control group; intended use is to compensate for drop-shadows being cutoff above the image.
- For Home page Horizon gallery, have rewritten conditional styles for vertical gallery layout on small-display devices.
- Added social networking icons for Instagram.
- Auto Index updates relating to TTG CE2 Publisher (custom thumbnails, etc.).