Today, an update to TTG CE2 Client Response Gallery. Some changes are old items I've been sitting on, and others are in response to new forum discussions.
- Added shim for HTML5 form compliance by noncompliant browsers.
- Added PHPlugins hooks ttg_form_action and ttg_form_fields, exclusive to TTG CE2 Client Response Gallery. See documentation.
- Added 'From' address to setup; may help in cases where emails are not being received due to mail server security. Should be an address @yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the same as your site domain.
- Email received from gallery now includes gallery URL; this added instead of filling a request for setting email subject as gallery title, which introduces complications. Only when gallery exports as PHP (enable PHPlugins, Facebook ID or password protection to include this feature).
- Google Maps: added Map Type option.
- Google Maps: fixed Map Zoom slider.
- Google Maps: disabled 'iwloc' option in maps URL.
- Exported image metadata now defaults to 'all'.
- Portugese language option for Highslide localization, courtesy of Clicio Barroso Filho.